PDA

View Full Version : Where to find and what is the price of the Pro version Evileyes ?

amraneo
09-30-2019, 01:43 PM
Hi,

Thank you very much for your work, the panel is working good, and we know that it's just a trial version.

I want to know Where to find and what is the price of the Pro version Evileyes ?

Regards.

punistek
09-30-2019, 03:26 PM
a healthy version of the work will take :)

Evileyes
09-30-2019, 03:27 PM
Hi,

Thank you very much for your work, the panel is working good, and we know that it's just a trial version.

I want to know Where to find and what is the price of the Pro version Evileyes ?

Regards.

Hi,
paid version still not created yet, please wait few days i cant do all things at same time.

best redars

JMKCASA
10-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Any where evileyes i will buy from you anything you sell we know each other from many years ago.
Brother waiting you i will not buy from anyone. Only from you. You do great job brother.

MagSat
10-04-2019, 01:05 PM
thumbs up !

greatspot
10-13-2019, 10:11 AM
hi,

thanks for your work and dedication first of all!
MPEGTV still has a lot of work that needs to be improved and many options missing, is normal is beta!
I believe in the developers and Evileyes, it's going to be a good panel, and it's on the right track
but I was really wondering if it would be possible to say a price forecast for the paid version, please!
to see my payment possibilities! since it all depends on the price!

regards,

MagSat
10-13-2019, 12:57 PM
hi,

thanks for your work and dedication first of all!
MPEGTV still has a lot of work that needs to be improved and many options missing, is normal is beta!
I believe in the developers and Evileyes, it's going to be a good panel, and it's on the right track
but I was really wondering if it would be possible to say a price forecast for the paid version, please!
to see my payment possibilities! since it all depends on the price!

regards,

It was a beta Version like 2 years ago, i have it on production server since 1.5 year !

There is nothing missing, but if you think as XC users You might think that there is things missing, and please don't tell me mass edit.

Since 2 years of use we never had the need to use those mass things.

For the price it's gonna be announced in few days.

greatspot
10-13-2019, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the answers MagSat,
yes it is true that I was used to the XC!
but as you say this panel seems to have other solutions!

franky6464
10-13-2019, 05:06 PM
if you are a little used to databases you can do "massedit" etc with adminer or phpadmin. For people who don't dare it's not that nice, but I've got used to it by now.