Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    all my streams that i transcode myself have the extension m3u8, i can't help but the software outputs them like this. The software is called X-Acceleration Codec. That was never a problem until now. Until yesterday mpegtv ran without a problem. Only when I put more load on the slaves did they crash from time to time. But sometimes they run for hours

  2. #12
    there are no Problem now after some hours, but i change to mpegts output from my transcoders, and put the streams as mpegts im my panel, and check again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •