Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Post Payment & Paid Version.

Hello MpegTV'ers.

After many days of discussions and negociation between Team members and some marketing researches here is what we decided & why :

Finally we decided to have 1 offer on MpegTv's licences.
    Prices are declared by month.

Unlimited MpegTv's Version: Price At 100€.
    • Unlimited everywhere.
    • Free Android App.

The Only limitation is Number of clients : 30.000 Clients

For Customized, Options it's all about negotiations, Number of slaves or clients ..... so on.

Now why those prices :

As users of MpegTV since 2 years ago, we made this software to help us to minimize the costs of managing servers.
    So we made it the way that helps us to use 10 servers (loadbalance) with 1Gb bandwith that costs 25€ max instead of buying a 10Gb server that costs normally between 1000-1800€.

Based on that logic, our 10Gb servers costs us 250€ with more build in Disk space for our Vod, and more important,
    If we have a problem with one server because of (abuse, system down, datacenter problem .....etc), it doesn't affect the whole system.

To this you can add other third party panels used with XC like activecode panels and Enigma Playlist manager ..., those are all built-in.

To make it clear and simple MpegTV help you to save more than 60% of charges you used to pay

Now many people are afraid of using Mpegtv because it's not user friendly, well hey it will be user friendly, we are working on it,
    but what's sure it's 100% efficient.

Now for the options you don't have and will be in each paid version :[*] Auto-update version script.[*] Auto-transcode script for created Channels based on Vod.[*] Auto-start/restart script.

For payment, People who want to continue MpegTV experience, All non paid version will be Stopped on 01/11/2019.
    The licence limit is still at 100 licence.

For those who can pay in Tunisia and TND can contact One of the team.
    For those who can pay in Algeria can contact Cameleon.
    For those who can pay in Morroco can contact Elbaze.
    For those who want to pay using Skrill or paypal can contact MagSat.

For those who still thinks as Xtream-Codes user, Please forget How Xtream-Codes works, we don't have same architechture nor same way of thinking.

After many Conversion and installation of many of you guys, just believe that you've seen nothing in MpegTV because your still thinking as XC users,
    We don't say that XC is not Good, yes it IS, but XC never suited our need because it's High ressources consuming.

For what's Next, please believe that there will be always updates on Mpegtv as we always did based on what we need.

IMPORTANT: Every attempt of Hacking Cracking MpegTV will lead to Deactivation and BAN for life for that Client.

That's being said Enjoy MpegTV and Enjoy the money that MpegTV saves for you.

Kindly
    Last edited by MagSat; 11-08-2020 at 07:25 PM. Reason: price diminution

Hi,

Thank you for your efforts.

Is the price negociable by number of clients / slaves ?
    I need the panel for a limited list of channels and clients

150 eur a month is a lot

bonjour

150 euros par mois, c'est beaucoup

+-

150 a month is a lot of money ..I wait all the time to buy the panel but for 150 in month no that's too much

if i have 100 users can not use the panel that's not fair... make the panel only for vip people..and one day is a crack version is in every forum..make it payable then everyone has something of it ..

who i can contact for payment in tunisia ?

150 € is a lot, so I looked forward, you overdo it.

hello I want to use the panel can you help me

Hi, the price is too much, we helped you by testing the panel and sharing bugs to improve it and make it a better panel, and after that you want 150€ a month ??

150 € ou 500 TND c'est beaucoup, merci de réviser ce prix